Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Well its been a while since I posted anything on here, and life has been a  bit hectic.

We were lucky enough to have the grand children come and stay (with their mum and dad) - lovely time catching up.
I was accepted into the design team for Scrap It With Attitude and look forward to creating and producing some work for them.

I have been busy making some Christmas cards, both from scratch and from a kit I purchased some time ago from Shop and Crop....(love their kits). I will add these cards to the gallery.

A weekend or 2 ago I went on my first ever scrap retreat - to Dalwallinu WA, and had a great time creating and making albums for my family - well I got them well and truly started and will endeavour to have them completed for Christmas. These albums are going to be full of memories of dad.... :)

Hope you all enjoy browsing through my new creations....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been a busy lady. Did not relies you were on the DT for scrap Attitude. Can not wait to see more of your fab work :D

    ReplyDelete