Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Wet days

Well the Country Music festival is now over for another year....and we had an awesome time! Danced our feet off well and good.

And now we have many rainy days.....can't do much other than scrappin'.....lol

Now back to my other hobby - scrappin'
I am entering a few challenges on some of the fantastic sites on facebook.....its great to see how all the entries come up so different.

The Scrapbooking Haven has their Feb challenge out, so will give that a go, will upload the page I entered for January so you can all take a look and leave a comment for me.....

Riverland Kaszazz has a card challenge on - need to get my butt into gear and complete the card challenge before Friday....

Scrap it With Attitude is having an ATC swap. I have never done these before but am going to give it a go, I think it will be good fun!

Will upload pics after these challenges also

No comments:

Post a Comment